Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are Best Friends For?

Alrighty! So i need to make some shout outs to some close friends! People that will be brought up in my blog a lot!

Monica!
That would be the one that knows it all! :) She is the best! We have to many inside jokes and have had to many moments that matter! No one could take this girl from me we have been through thick and thin! Shes Belizean and I'm mixed! Somtimes we get the common ARE YOU SISTERS?? We only wish! ;) 
Lizard!
MY FAVORITE CHEERLEADER! ;) She is the pep in my step someday! We met and our friendship has only grown over the years... She is the best theology Extra Credit partner ever!







Janessa!
 That would be my BIG TO THE SISTER! She has always been a great role model and i love her with all my heart! ;) She is a big ball of fun just like me and we never have a dull moment.
 Marg! 
This is my cousin.... well not cousin cousin! We wish we were but we arnt.... We work together and have too much fun!!!


Rainbow Family! 
All of these girls mean something in my life i could not see living with out them. Each girl has touched my heart in one way or another.


















Alright! That is about it! I want to put my peer to peer group in here too but we need to take a group photo first! Those are the people to look for in this blog and if you can find me in the last picture you are talented! BUT of course i have to leave you with my end of the blog challenge! Go a day with no make up no hair products you will be surprised the compliments you get! That's because natural beauty is ten times better then makeup! ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Aww(: What a cute little blog post! I 2nd that agreement on putting the Peer-To-Peer group in the blog (Maybe even mind too? :) )

    ReplyDelete